Oh Boy.

19 Nov

I’m almost sad to see the end of this kit 😥

This is the last set in the Boy Oh Boy kit, and it has 6 papers: 3 more solid and 3 patterned papers, all grungified, all coordinating with the first three sets of papers, elements and alphas. Hope you like this last offering!

{Click on image for larger view}

LivEdesigns BoyOhBoy Set4 Preview

Download Boy Oh Boy Set 4. Zip password is cooldude

ETA: Sorry, download link is no longer available.

I should be working tonight on the next freebie… so do come and visit soon! I’ll be working on a mini kit for Tori’s little son, and then I’m thinking maybe a kit for Christmas? What do you think? Or maybe a travel kit? (and no, not the kind you pack in your suitcase 😆 ) Anything else you’ve been looking for? Knowing what you could use really inspires me to create, so please leave me your requests in your comments? Thanks!

Thank you soooooo much for all your warm words of appreciation: I am totally inspired to keep creating when I know that you can use the little things I make. 🙂

Now, off to do some more creating 8) Have a happy day, my sweeties!

20 Responses to “Oh Boy.”

1. Dorota Wednesday, 28 May 2008 at 3:10 am #

This is really nice LivE! Thank you so much!

2. Cheri Monday, 11 February 2008 at 6:02 am #

These are super! Thanks:) Two little boys at my house, so these will see plenty of use!

3. Debbie Friday, 23 November 2007 at 7:53 am #

LOVE these rich colors so perfect, can’t wait to use. 🙂

4. Carol Dillon Wednesday, 21 November 2007 at 6:36 pm #

Hi Liv
    Wanted to thank you for the most wonderful boy kits! You are so talented. I can’t wait to start a project using them!
    Carol 🙂

5. Nessa Wednesday, 21 November 2007 at 5:46 pm #

6. Veevs Wednesday, 21 November 2007 at 4:54 pm #

So beautiful again mi amiga!! I am so glad I can access your blog from work (yeyyy!!) so can start downloading your lovely kits! Mmmmmmwwwwwwwahhhhhh!!!

7. gigsy Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 2:10 pm #

love it! thanks!

8. KimberlyRose Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 11:32 am #

Thanks for the rest of the kit!

9. Vera Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 10:44 am #

Oops, that comment was for the post regarding your funny boy 🙂

10. Vera Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 10:40 am #

Now, I would never have thought that, he is so cute! 🙂

11. memorykeeper Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 8:31 am #

I got it…I had to “extract here,” instead of “extract to.”

Thanks again so much! WoW!

12. memorykeeper Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 8:24 am #

I love your kit, and I’ve tried and tried to open the zipped file once I’ve downloaded, I’ve saved the password, but still no luck. Usually I don’t even request help, but this kit is so wonderful, I would love to make it work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jeanette

13. Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 7:35 am #

TY so ever much!!!!!!!!

14. Joy Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 3:40 am #

Your designs are wonderful. My boys are older and into soccer and running. Anything related to those sports would be great for me. Thanks for asking for suggestions. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

15. Donna Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 3:04 am #

Thanks for the great ‘boy’ papers:)

16. grammyscraps Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 2:57 am #

lovely kit…thanks so much…love today’s papers.

17. Jennifer Tuesday, 20 November 2007 at 2:06 am #

OH MY!!! I just happened upon your blog… and I must say, you are a wonder! Not only do you have a great boys kit, but you made a paper with TIRE SWINGS! We just spent a day in the ER a few months back, due to a tire swing-spinning incident. Centrifical force = burst blood vessles = Purple freckles, from shoulder to scalp! Thankfully it was nothing too serious, but scary none the less! Thank You for the perfect paper to chonicle this ordeal!!!!

18. Helene Monday, 19 November 2007 at 11:44 pm #

What great stuff I find here … TYSM for sharing your talent. I love everything you make. Have a great day :o)

19. Linda Monday, 19 November 2007 at 11:28 pm #

Thanks for sharing

20. Mary F Monday, 19 November 2007 at 5:41 pm #

Oh this has been such a wonderful kit!!! If you’re taking suggestions, i’d love a celestial boys kit, yanno moons, stars, blues, yellows, that kinda stuff. Thanks again so much!!!