Big Deal Update!

30 Nov

Here are the links, my sweeties! I’m so sorry that it’s taken so long. I had to break up the set into 4 parts to make it faster to upload. Still takes some time as the items are pretty detailed, so that means they’ve got bigger filesizes too. Didn’t want the quality to suffer by making the files smaller… does anyone know a way to do that without sacrificing quality? Let me know and we’ll all be thankful for your wisdom! 😉

Here’s the link to the first part of Christmas Lullaby Set 2. Zip password is joytotheworld

Yeah, joy, joy, joy that I have finally been able to post this first link! 😆

I’ll be coming back and forth to this post to upload the links for the next 3 parts as they become available on my 4shared site.

Thanks so much for your patience! Hope you find that this is worth it! And thank you for the love you leave as you download! 😉

Update:

Here’s the link to the second part of Christmas Lullaby Set2. Zip password is silentnight

Here’s the link to the third part of Christmas Lullaby Set2. Zip password is awayinamanger

And here, finally, is the link to the fourth and last part of Christmas Lullaby Set 2. Zip password is jinglebells

It’s a good thing there were only 4 parts to this upload, or I would’ve run out of Christmas song passwords. 😆

ETA: Sorry, download links are no longer available.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience in downloading! Hope you won’t be disappointed with what you get. Thank you for leaving love as you download (And PS? It’s easier to leave the comments here in my blog… hehehe). Have a happy day and don’t forget… this ISN’T the end of the Christmas Lullaby kit! There’s more coming! So do visit soon!

12 Responses to “Big Deal Update!”

1. Cheri Monday, 11 February 2008 at 5:59 am #

Well I didn’t get in on these for Christmas 2007, but they are great and I’ll use ’em next year:) Thanks a bunch Liv!

2. Debbie Sunday, 16 December 2007 at 6:10 am #

thanks for these lovely “gifts” 🙂

3. Mary Monday, 3 December 2007 at 6:01 pm #

Your kit is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it!

4. Laura in Michigan US Saturday, 1 December 2007 at 7:05 am #

Love your blog. and your designs! Thank you for sharing all these goodies.

5. Chrystal Saturday, 1 December 2007 at 1:12 am #

Liv, thank you so much for these kits.. they are amazing, and your quality is to die for!!

6. SusanD Friday, 30 November 2007 at 9:55 pm #

One more thing…, you look gorgeous on your big night, just glowing!!

7. SusanD Friday, 30 November 2007 at 9:52 pm #

Thank you so much for everything! You are SO kind and generous!

I love your son’s toys! They are dear; be sure you keep everything. I always threw everything away. With my son grown now, I am so sorry I didn’t keep things.

8. latz Friday, 30 November 2007 at 9:02 pm #

Once again–WOW! It makes me excited to enter the holiday season. I’m already planning what pictures I need to be taking! Thanks

9. Tina Friday, 30 November 2007 at 8:37 pm #

Beautiful! Well worth the wait! I love it.

10. Deb P Friday, 30 November 2007 at 3:33 pm #

Worth it? Are you kidding me!!!! This set is gorgeous!!! I love the alpha tags. Such quality! I dare say that there are very few designers with the same quality that you have. Thanks is such a small word for expressing my gratitude for your generosity! Love ya GF!!!!

11. Terebene Friday, 30 November 2007 at 3:24 pm #

Congrats on the big night – it sounds amazing! What a relief that must be. Thanks for the Christmas kits, too. I can’t believe you find time for it all!

12. Deb P Friday, 30 November 2007 at 1:40 pm #

OOohhhh!!!! Can’t wait for the other parts. Love this kit!!! Thanks not only for your creative treasures but also for your patience in working through the techie problems to get them to us. Love ya!!!