Where We’re At (and other W’s)

25 Aug
Technorati Tags: digital scrapbooking,freebies,Type+Writer

This is where we’re at right now… in other words, this is what you’ll see in any given room at any time of the day if you walk through our home:

Wall-E & Friends

Wall-E & Friends

In fact, even other toys are transformed into Wall-E Wannabe’s: (Sound byte: “Mom, look! I made my own Wall-e!” )

Wall-E, Version 2

Wall-E, Version 2

(That’s actually a toy that can be transformed into virtually anything, but its basic parts allow you to create dinosaurs and vehicles. Cool toys. We only had Lego when we were kids. hehe)

Work

I’ve been totally wrapped up in work on Type+Writer, our up-and-coming first-ever journaling and typography course on our Spraground! I’m extremely excited to be team-teaching the Type+writer course with the ever fabulous Jessica Sprague!

If you love making layouts but struggle with putting down the words to go with the photos, this course is for you! If you love writing, and journaling on layouts comes easy to you, this course is also for you! If you want to explore new techniques for getting those words onto your layouts with Photoshop’s awesome arsenal of tools, this course is for you! If you’ve taken any of Jessica’s online courses, you’d know that she is the absolute Best at everything she does, and you wouldn’t want to miss this latest course that she’s teaching! (Yep, in other words, you, you, and you… we’d love to have you in our course! 😀 )

So if you haven’t heard about it yet, read all about our Type+Writer course here! Registration will be on September 1st and our first day of class will be on September 8th! Jes and I promise that it’s going to be a fun-filled, very inspiring, creative two weeks that you’ll be spending with us when you decide to sign up for our course! So come, hop, skip, jump, run to the Spraground on September 1st and be counted among the beta Type+writers! 😀

Where Is He?

My sister left a comment asking me where the photo of Jun was on my blog… the one that he loved, the one that he said he’d use for all publications that request a photo of him. Well, sister dear, this is for you 😀 :

The Photography Master

The Photography Master

The Photography Master, Take 2

The Photography Master, Take 2

Wow, It’s About Time!

I’ve been wanting to release a freebie for the longest time… I took a break (a mental breather) and found some time to design a little paper pack for all you sweeties!

These aren’t the usual kind of papers that I normally make, but it’s always nice to push the envelope and explore horizons, right? (To my friend, Veevs, if you’re reading this, I hope I’m not too far off the mark when I say that I think these would be the kind of papers you might want to use! 😆 )

So here is a mini paper pack for all of you: highly saturated and textured, for all those layouts that need an extra punch!

LivEdesigns Wild Grafix Paper Pack

LivEdesigns Wild Grafix Paper Pack

Click on the image to download.

Thank you so much for the love you leave on my blog as you download! I totally love reading your comments! 🙂

Well, that’s all for now, folks! It’s back to the saltmines for me! 😆

Have a happy, scrappy day, my sweeties!

25 Responses to “Where We’re At (and other W’s)”

1. Shirley Sunday, 23 November 2008 at 11:04 pm #

Wow those papers are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

2. Michele Friday, 5 September 2008 at 10:16 pm #

I love the rich colors!

3. meng Friday, 29 August 2008 at 2:22 am #

oh… and just wanted to say — it IS indeed the best photo of jun i’ve ever seen. he looks incredibly young! hahahaha!!! 🙂 you’re great, chister!!! 🙂

4. meng Friday, 29 August 2008 at 2:18 am #

woweee!!! now that i have my own blog (with your help of course) you can be sure i will be constantly here!!! 🙂 thanks for the papers, chister! 🙂

5. janina67 Thursday, 28 August 2008 at 10:10 pm #

6. Ljonezy Thursday, 28 August 2008 at 6:37 am #

Oh Love these papers. Yep they look like Veevs’ to me too!

7. Deb P. Wednesday, 27 August 2008 at 7:04 pm #

Thanks GF!! Love the textures and the colors! I’m also in line for your class but I’m not so patiently waiting (see me drumming my fingers on the desk!) Love ya sistah!!!

8. LivE Wednesday, 27 August 2008 at 2:00 pm #

hi meg! can you try downloading again? the file works, but sometimes when you’re downloading multiple files from 4shared, or when there’s heavy traffic at 4shared, the downloading process gets interrupted or corrupted… let me know if you still need help downloading it after trying again. thanks! 🙂

9. Meg Wednesday, 27 August 2008 at 12:51 pm #

Well I tried to open it and it said the compressed file was empty. 😦

10. Meg Wednesday, 27 August 2008 at 12:45 pm #

Thanks LivE! You are the best!

11. dawns Wednesday, 27 August 2008 at 12:50 am #

Thanks for the beautiful papers (yes, I think Veevs will love these)! Can’t wait for your class to start!

12. Chel Tuesday, 26 August 2008 at 4:40 am #

love the colors. thanks.

13. Meg Tuesday, 26 August 2008 at 12:28 am #

How gorgeous!! Thank you, Liv! See you onthe Spraground…..Meg

14. Terebene Monday, 25 August 2008 at 11:53 pm #

Thanks for the papers, Liv. Wall-e toys are all sold out here – Emma really wants some. I am sure they will manage to make more by Christmas.

15. latz Monday, 25 August 2008 at 7:20 pm #

Thanks for the fun papers Liv! Can’t wait for your class to begin! Don’t you just love how kids can make anything into a toy–I so enjoy watching their imaginative process.

16. MaggieM Monday, 25 August 2008 at 7:13 pm #

These papers are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

17. Carol Dillon Monday, 25 August 2008 at 1:10 pm #

Liv I am really looking forward to your class. Thankyou for the lovely bright papers.

18. farabee Monday, 25 August 2008 at 8:09 am #

Isn’t Goodle Reader just great!? And so is Liv and so are the papers. THanks again.

19. Joanie Monday, 25 August 2008 at 7:12 am #

PS I added you to my Reader on Google… what a wonderful thing to keep up with everyone!

20. Joanie Monday, 25 August 2008 at 7:10 am #

hey Liv,
    What awesome paper! I’ve been working on the PSF lo and needed something with some punch… this is it. Great colors. Thank you so much for these papers. BTW I’m waiting (patiently) for the new type+writer class!!

21. LivE Monday, 25 August 2008 at 6:01 am #

hi anke,
    i double-checked the download before i posted and it worked for me… could you try downloading the file again and see if it works? sometimes when i download stuff and 4shared is busy, i get error-files, but these are corrected once i download again? let me know if i can do more for you, okay? thanks! 😀

22. Anke Monday, 25 August 2008 at 5:50 am #

LIv, the papers don’t extract for me, it says that it’s invalid. Is it just me?

23. Anke Monday, 25 August 2008 at 5:34 am #

Awesome papers, Liv, wow colors!!! Thanks so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to make these for us! I am still debating whether to take your class or not, I am so not a writer. I would really like to take it because it’s you though. We’ll see

24. Jeanann Monday, 25 August 2008 at 5:16 am #

Thanks for the update and great papers Liv.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pixel Dust » Freebies Alert - Tuesday, 26 August 2008

[…] Designs [09] Spa Getaway Wordarts :: Taylor Made [10] Sal’s Golden Days :: Sailor and Lula [11] Wild Grafix Paper Pack :: Live Designs [12] Pin Poke Alpha :: Rachel Young […]