Spraground Fun!

25 Feb

Before anything else, I’d like to give the most HUMONGOUS hugs to all my friends who’ve left love and prayer wishes for my son here on my blog and on our playground… I wish I could put into words how infinitely grateful I am for the time you took to send a little note to heaven for my little one. He’s still doing the meds and the nebulization rounds,  but as of yesterday his coughing fits have significantly lessened and I attribute the improvement TOTALLY to all the prayers of my dearest friends — that’s right, YOU — all over the world.

Hand on my heart: I love you all. Thank you soooo much.

(These words don’t come an iota close to expressing the extreme gratitude and affection I have in my heart for you… but it’s all I have now, unless I can clone my body and come to you one by one to give you the greatest, warmest hugs).

Please continue to keep him in mind till he gets over this health hump. Thank you again!

And now… for the fun part:

Next week our Weekly Spraground Challenges begin officially… in the meantime, we’ve been continuing the excitement and fun of playing on our playground! For this week, we will have a template challenge (read all about it on our Spraground!).

Here’s what the template that we’ll be playing with looks like:

LivEdesigns Spraground Challenge Feb25 Template

Download the template here. (Thanks for joining the game, and thanks for the love you leave!)

Been quite busy…

taking care of a million and one things. Not really different from the rest of my friends on the playground, who seem to be quite swamped with the demands of real life as well (funny how 2008 really just shot off like a race car wanting to set a huge lead ahead of the rest, huh?)

So I won’t stay long today… have yet to continue work on my LDD application kit (yesterday I played around and came up with around 20 papers and I was happy with… ONE. 😆 So I really need to play some more. Isn’t it funny how self-imposed pressure can make everything seem not good enough? 😆 )

Also need to care for my little sick duckie. So I’ll catch you around again soon, okay?

(((hugs)))

22 Responses to “Spraground Fun!”

1. shaui Saturday, 1 March 2008 at 5:25 pm #

hi! thanks for the love in my blog! im also glad seeing fellow filipinos in the digital scrapping world. i have met a few only since i have just discovered yesterday philippine digiscrappers. see you around and TC!

2. Ramie Thursday, 28 February 2008 at 3:59 am #

Thanks so much!

3. Heather Wednesday, 27 February 2008 at 2:30 pm #

Liv!!!! Found out how to make my blinkies clickable – here’s the post on the Spraground:

4. Anne Wednesday, 27 February 2008 at 5:29 am #

My mom has COPD so I know how scary that can be.May all your days be filled with blessings

5. Jackie Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 12:12 pm #

Thanks for the template and fun…glad to here your little guy is improving…oh the prayers of believers sent up to heaven…how it must warm the Father’s heart also 🙂

6. Terebene Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 11:27 am #

Thanks for the awesome template. Glad your little one is improving. I’ll keep praying for him. I also wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog. I don’t take time to read too many but I always make a few minutes for yours. Thanks for letting us into your world.

7. Stacy Featherston Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 11:24 am #

Liv,
    I’m sorry I did not know your son was sick, but I will certainly be praying for him and a speedy recovery. Thank you for all of your time and work you put in for us your playground friends!!
    Stacy

8. stevie b Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 5:53 am #

Liv, I’m so glad to hear that your little guy is starting to feel better!

Thanks for the grid template and challenge – off to get started….

9. Jana Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 5:47 am #

So glad your little one is doing better Liv! I’m here picking up the grand template for our weekly challenge! Thanks GF!

10. Tori Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 3:19 am #

I’m in! I’m gonna try that is.

~love your guts!

11. Heather Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 3:10 am #

GREAT news that “little Liv” is feeling better. 🙂

I have a question for you: how did you make the blinkies for Jessica’s classes? And do you know how to make it so that when someone clicks on the blinkie, it goes to the website it promotes?

12. Joanie Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 2:50 am #

So glad to hear you little son is getting better. Thank you for the grid… I love the grid! 😉

13. fivesourlimit Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 1:18 am #

You rock, Liv!! Thanks for something fun to mess with today. Glad you’re little guy is doing a little better.

14. Ljonezy Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 1:17 am #

well you already know my thoughts on this – love it.

15. NanaJeanne Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 1:13 am #

Thanx for the challenge, Liv!
    …sending more hugs for the little guy!

16. Sunny Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 12:27 am #

Thank you so much for the great template. I’m signing up for Jessica’s beginner class tonight. I hope to be able to do your template justice. I’m glad to read that your son is getting better.

17. Tina N Tuesday, 26 February 2008 at 12:23 am #

Thanks for getting us going Liv. The template looks like fun. Hope your little guy is feeling better soon, those little guys need their moms the most! Thanks again for everything you do for us!

18. Di Monday, 25 February 2008 at 11:26 pm #

Thanks for the template – will say some prayers for your little guy – it is just the worst when little ones are sick! Take care and try get some rest!!!! I say it but it won’t happen!:)

19. Dewnie Monday, 25 February 2008 at 11:08 pm #

thanks,Liv….so happy your son is improving..keep giving him hugs and wisper sweet luv in his ear…..

20. Deb P. Monday, 25 February 2008 at 9:43 pm #

Thanks for the template … I LOVE TEMPLATES!!!

So glad your youngest is on the mend. I don’t know how any mother survives when their babes are that sick. I know I always felt SOOOOO helpless when they were so sick. Hang in there and know that my prayers are there for your darling boy and for his awesome Mom!!!! Love ya!

21. latz Monday, 25 February 2008 at 8:59 pm #

Liv-thanks for the template. Hope to have time to play later this week. I too have a sick little one since this weekend so everything else has been pushed back. Behind on the digi, behind on my work, behind on my practice, behind on my bible study, behind on my chores…(oh well!)

22. dawns Monday, 25 February 2008 at 8:36 pm #

Glad to hear your little guy is starting to feel better! Thanks for the template & the challenge. I can’t wait to see the LO’s in the gallery!