Masterpieces Created by Friends Using LivEdesigns!!!

18 Feb

I just totally love it when I see my friends using the designs I’ve made… it is such an HONOR, my sweeties!!! Thank you!!!

And so everyone can marvel at these wonderful masterpieces, here:

PS. Thanks to my darling friend Veevs, who showed me how incredibly easy it is to get an account at slide.com!!! Thanks amiga! 😀

8 Responses to “Masterpieces Created by Friends Using LivEdesigns!!!”

1. Lesley StC Monday, 25 February 2008 at 11:02 pm #

They are all amazing and I can’t believe it ! thanks for putting mine in your slide show – all thanks to your awesome freebies and fantastic help xx

2. Jackie Sunday, 24 February 2008 at 9:37 am #

Oh that was fun to see all those in one place…made me want to create another one using Liv’s things for the slideshow 🙂

3. Deb P. Wednesday, 20 February 2008 at 9:59 pm #

Thanks for including my LOs in your hall of fame. I’m honored! Love ya sistah girlfriend!

4. fivesourlimit Tuesday, 19 February 2008 at 11:30 pm #

Congratulations on the article, it looks awesome! And your website is full of great goodies, you’re amazing!

5. Jeanann Tuesday, 19 February 2008 at 12:26 pm #

I love your slide show. I might have to get one for my brand spanking new blog!!

Thanks for the freebie plopper. You rock

6. Veevs Tuesday, 19 February 2008 at 3:27 am #

Awwww boohoooo, you left my two out! Boooohoooooo!!!!

7. SusanD Tuesday, 19 February 2008 at 2:36 am #

Amazing article!! You are so multi talented! I am in awe.

8. dawns Monday, 18 February 2008 at 9:22 am #

Wow…lots of gorgeous LO’s! Check out the PSF gallery for a new LO using your amazing template! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!