It’s here!

26 Oct

And I’m so happy! The third set in the Swing Out Sistah kit, my friends!

{Click on image for larger view}

LivEdesigns SwingOutSistah Set3

It’s quite a simple set: just two solid papers (Morning Sky-the light blue one and Pigtails-the light pink one), textured with slightly grungy edges, and four circular wordart thingies (thingies because you can use them as frames, or as rubons, or as accents, or whatever you want! You can also put them on top of circular paper and create “stickers” out of them!). All of the items, of course, coordinate with the first two sets of the Swing Out Sistah kit! Download Set 3 here. Zip password is minime 😆 Oh, by the way, the wordart is shown at actual size. The largest is about six inches in diameter… but you can always resize them to make them bigger or smaller! 😉

ETA: Sorry, link is no longer available.

I have to confess that I have to get myself out of my creative lull and start working on at least two layouts that need to be completed this week! So in the meanwhile, have fun playing with these and I’ll be back with more soon! (Perhaps an intermission with a Halloween mini-kit! 😉 )

11 Responses to “It’s here!”

1. mer/marie Wednesday, 31 October 2007 at 11:14 am #

Thank you so much Liv, for EVERYTHING!!!! We love you! Everything is soooo creative and fun! I’m going to try the thingies in some combo with the photo circle from this weeks Now we’re Running class. By the way…the cheat sheet cards are a real life saver for me. They make it all so much more fun to not have to take notes. (I think this is cause I’m a student and feel like half of my life is spent note taking??) Thank you!! I love reading the journaling on your layouts. You are a true creative thinker. I don’t always comment when I get your freebies, (boo to me) but I always love and appreciate them.

2. Deanna Tuesday, 30 October 2007 at 3:24 pm #

Hi Liv, I cme here from your rely to my problem from Up and Running. I tried to download your kit but after 4 tries I just kept getting “Decompression failed.” I have a new MacBook Pro from my kids for my65th b’day and am learning digi scrapbooking with you and the class. Maybe I don’t know enough about downloading files or whatever although they worked on the class. Do the zip files work on a mac. Help again please. Deanna

3. Terri Monday, 29 October 2007 at 9:38 am #

Thanks so much for these. I really like your stuff.

4. Diane Sunday, 28 October 2007 at 4:13 pm #

LivE thanks for all your hard work at Jesscia’s forum – I have no idea where you find your energy. Thanks for the comments. ~Diane aka Scraphen.

5. dawns Sunday, 28 October 2007 at 5:04 am #

Liv…thanks for another fun creation. I had just tried the circle “thingie” tutorial and was playing around with making circle wordart. Isn’t it cool! The papers are great too!!!

6. Debbie Saturday, 27 October 2007 at 11:42 pm #

Thanks so much for all these fun kits. Now, just need to find time to play, play, play 🙂

7. Joan Saturday, 27 October 2007 at 2:42 am #

Hey Sistah, love your new creations but then again you knew I would love that circular wordart. The papers are dreamy. Love Ya.

8. joycelynn Friday, 26 October 2007 at 11:41 pm #

Thank you for the word art. I love the circles!

9. Deb P Friday, 26 October 2007 at 9:12 pm #

Love it Love it Love it! How do you do it? Your creativity knows no bounds. Love the “thingies”! What a cool idea. Lova ya sistah!!!

10. tracey c Friday, 26 October 2007 at 6:58 pm #

Hi Liv

It is Tracey from Up and Running. I hope you meant to leave you a note here???

Thanks for all your help so far I really am enjoying myself

Tracey