Freebie Time Encore!!!

22 Aug

live-playwithme-wb_pp4previ.jpgHere’s the other paper pack I promised you! This one has 2 solids included (slightly grunge-ified :D) along with 2 more patterned papers. HERE is the download link. Remember to leave some love! The zip password is digilove5.

ETA: Sorry, link is no longer available.

{Did you know you could click on the preview to see a larger view?}

PS. If it takes forever, could you please drop me a line in the comments here in my blog? I’m not sure if it’s because 4shared has some kinks today, or if it’s the size, or if it will even take a long time for you to download… I just want to make sure your freebie-snagging is a pleasant experience! 😀

If it takes forever, I will provide links again to the individual items to make it easier. So please let me know how it went for you; thanks so much in advance!

Have a digi-love-filled day! 🙂

6 Responses to “Freebie Time Encore!!!”

1. Tina Wednesday, 21 November 2007 at 9:37 am #

ok, now I am lost. I don’t think I left a comment on this post yet. If I did, then it must deserve the extra attention. Simply fabulous.

2. Nancy O Saturday, 25 August 2007 at 10:12 am #

Your designs are fantastic. It didn’t ask for a password and everything loaded very quickly. Thank you so much for your love.

3. Connie Friday, 24 August 2007 at 5:13 am #

I like grungy papers. That seems to “in” right now.

4. Deb P Thursday, 23 August 2007 at 7:22 pm #

OK, I confess … I am a “Liv-aholic.” I love your designs and your generosity overwhelms me. I did not have any trouble downloading … a tad slow but not bothersome. Thanks!!! Love ya girlfriend!

5. Janie Thursday, 23 August 2007 at 11:56 am #

Liv — thanks for the beautiful papers and brads — you are so talented!

6. Kathy McD Wednesday, 22 August 2007 at 9:13 pm #

Thanks much Liv! I have been leaving comments at 4Shared..sorry! This d/l did take awhile for me and I have dsl. I think about 3 min…but it is a big file..so no worries from my vantage. We appreciate your sharing for sure!