Doobie Doobie Doodle

19 Feb

I’ve been busy… doodling. 😆

For some reason I’ve been hooked for the past few days on doodling… of course, this is my way of further procrastinating on getting my application kit for the LDD program completed (uh… actually, not completed… started is what I should say. I haven’t done a single thing and the deadline is 10 days away. hahaha!)

Not that doodling has been the only thing that’s been keeping me busy… there’s so much more under wraps, stuff to attend to, real life to live, layouts to complete, yadda yadda yadda…

So instead of me boring you with all that, let me give you the freebie for today! ( I realize I made a resolution to give out at least one freebie a week, and I know last week kind of passed me by without my accomplishing that goal… so here’s the second freebie for this week to make up for that missing one 🙂 ).

These are the parts of the Perfect Moment Plopper Kit… I figured you might want to use the individual elements on other layouts, so why not throw it all into a folder and give it to you with a huge ribbon and an even bigger hug? 😉

Here’s what you’ll be downloading today:

{ Click on image for larger view }

LivEdesigns PerfectMoment Parts-1 Preview

The glitter border is actually 12×12, but I resized it for the preview so you could get a fuller view of the paper without the border blocking it. Also in this set you’ll find the pinned bow with heart charm and the torn paper mat… none of these have drop shadows so that you can apply the layer styles according to your wishes.

You can download the Perfect Moment Plopper Parts – Set1 here.

I’ll be back tomorrow with the second and last set of the Perfect Moment mini kit: more of the items I used plus a surprise item included. 😉

Hope you can find some use for this, and thank you in advance for the love you leave right here on my blog! 😀

Have a happy day, my sweeties! (And it’s back to the drawing board for me!) (((((hugs))))

11 Responses to “Doobie Doobie Doodle”

1. Jackie Sunday, 24 February 2008 at 8:31 am #

Oh I love the torn paper on this one……..you are so talented Liv

2. SusanD Sunday, 24 February 2008 at 3:29 am #

Thank you for your continued gifts!

I hope your baby feels better so soon. It is heart wrenching when they feel ill.

3. Betty D Thursday, 21 February 2008 at 3:01 am #

Thank you for sharing,”leaving some love”.

4. Cheryl Thursday, 21 February 2008 at 2:31 am #

thanks! very classy!

5. Pinewoodtoo(Ann) Thursday, 21 February 2008 at 12:12 am #

These are so nice. Again thank you for all that you do. I just read your magazine blog. That is so incredible. What a great thing for you to do. Ann

6. Deb P. Wednesday, 20 February 2008 at 9:42 pm #

Thanks Liv! Love the heart charm. You are the best! Did ya know that? Well, you are!!!! Love ya!

7. witchypoo Wednesday, 20 February 2008 at 9:21 pm #

Really lovely thank you fo sharing

MeeGeeDesigns.blogspot.com

8. Carol Dillon Wednesday, 20 February 2008 at 5:31 pm #

As usual I am so overwhelmed by your generosity . Thankyou
    Carol 🙂

9. Terebene Wednesday, 20 February 2008 at 2:45 pm #

Thank you for these. They are wonderful!

10. Ljonezy Wednesday, 20 February 2008 at 12:22 am #

Liv thanks so much. These are beautiful as usual. And thanks for adding my lo to your slide show!

11. chrystal Tuesday, 19 February 2008 at 11:47 pm #

Thank you so much for this kit! I cannot wait to use it!