For the Young, the Once-Young, and the In-BeTWEENs

5 Oct

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.  ~Jim Fiebig

Nor does it diminish the extreme joy of creating an album to hold your most precious memories!

We have three new exciting classes that are opening today at jessicasprague.com! And like a scrumptious banana-split festival, there are three flavors, perfect for the young, the once-young, and the in-beTWEENs among us!

First off, we have the newest instructor-led class (with no less than the awesome Jessica Sprague at the helm), the Family History Album Class!

Record the stories of your ancestry; tell the funny, touching, and unforgettable stories of your parents, grandparents, and the other branches of your family tree! I can think of no better way to get this all-important job of memory-keeping done than to create a 20-page heritage album (and even get it printed when you’re done, if you so desire!)

Classes begin on October 11th (that’s next Monday).

Click on the image below to learn more about the class! And when (not if 😉 ) you decide that this is *just* what you’ve been dreaming of, clicking on this image will also bring you to the very place where you can sign up!

And for all those who are 8 – 18 years of age (or feeling 8 to 18 😉 ), you now have the chance to create your own Awesome Album! Whether this will be your first time to create a digital scrapbook album, or your nth time, you’ll love this opportunity to create your own 20-page album about yourself! Got homework and will be busy on some days? No worries! The class is self-paced, so you can go as quickly or as slowly as you wish!

You’ll get an awesome kit designed exclusively for the class by my beloved cereal-munching great friend Nisa, and (get our your bullhorns and announce this to the world), you’ll be led in the class by the Great Jessica Sprague! When you complete your album you’ll be able to share it with all your friends and loved ones in two different ways! Intrigued yet? Read all about it by clicking on the images below!

The Tween Album Class (featuring loads of doodles and bright colors and sweetness all over):

The Teen Album Class (featuring coolness in the form of paint swashes, rockstar titles, and stereos!):

Well? Whatchawaiting for? Go run and sign up and give yourself (and your friends) this gift of a class and album rolled into one!

Gotta get started now on my design work, so I’ll see you soon!

PS. Have you clicked on the images above yet? Don’t be shy: go right ahead and CLICK. 😉

7 Responses to “For the Young, the Once-Young, and the In-BeTWEENs”

1. Heather Landry Wednesday, 13 October 2010 at 12:33 am #

You totally made my day! =0) Thank you!

2. Heather Landry Tuesday, 12 October 2010 at 9:10 pm #

I just wanted to drop by and say thank you SO much for the comment on my blog welcoming me to the JS creative team! I am beyond excited to be working with you! Your designs are amazing! =0)

• LivE Tuesday, 12 October 2010 at 10:27 pm #

hi heather, thank you so much for dropping by my little blog porch too, and for your kind words! the excitement is mutual – and i hope you know this: you are awesome! (((hugs)))

3. Savitri Tuesday, 12 October 2010 at 6:13 pm #

Hi, girl! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the warm welcome to the JS team! I cannot wait to play with the kits and tuts. Your stuff looks amazing and looking forward to using them on my digital and hybrid stuff!!

• LivE Tuesday, 12 October 2010 at 10:25 pm #

hi savitri! i enjoyed visiting your blog and will continue to do so! thanks so much for your kind words, and i can’t wait to see your awesome creations! (((hugs)))

4. ScrappyGuy Monday, 11 October 2010 at 5:53 am #

Hey there! I’ll see you in class tomorrow. Save me a swing, okay?

I’ll bring the oreo cookie ice cream sandwiches.

• LivE Monday, 11 October 2010 at 6:24 am #

oooh i can’t wait, gary! i’ll save your swing alright: it’ll be the one bedecked with balloons! 😀