Mamma Mia!

23 Oct

Here I go again… (hehe)

I loved the movie (didn’t get to see the play)… Loved Meryl Streep, great actress that she is, and incredibly funny too (I totally get her humor in choosing to do this movie to embarrass her kids, bwahaha). And maybe Pierce Brosnan doesn’t make me swoon when he sings, but he doesn’t need to because he makes me swoon even without opening his mouth to say a word. 😆

So anyway, inspired by Mamma Mia and the Spraground Weekly Challenge last week on scrapping travel photos, I decided to pull out the 11-year-old old photos of our trip to Santorini, Greece (yep, back in them good ol’ days when long hair didn’t drive me crazy yet and I had the bravado to wear mini skirts 😛 ) and finally scrap them!

What was supposed to be a single page layout turned into a double-whammy.

Here’s what I came up with:

The Beauty of Santorini

The Beauty of Santorini

(You can click on the image to enlarge it if you wish)

CREDITS:

AnnaAspnes-TornNTatteredTemplates; KatiePertiet-MyCountry & SpotDots3 Papers; TailedJournalers; LooselyLabeled tag (recolored); DigitalDates stamp; LedgerPieces2 Flourishes; NancieRoweJanitz-ChalkedOverlay; Diogenes & TraditionalSansXLight Fonts

And because you know I love to share, here’s the template for the double-pager for you!

LivEdesigns Santorini Double-Page Layered Template

LivEdesigns Santorini Double-Page Layered Template

Click on the image to download the 24×12 layered template (this is huge!)

Now if you’re more comfortable doing the pages on their own as two 12×12 layouts, you may want to download the double-pager as two separate sides (the left side and the right side). I’ve gone ahead and created that for you as well, just to make things easier (yep, I’m all for easy!) 😆

LivEdesigns-Santorini Double-Page Layered Template-12x12 times 2

LivEdesigns-Santorini Double-Page Layered Template-12x12 times 2

So click on the image above if you want to download the two 12×12 layered templates that make up the left and right sides of the double-pager.

Both downloads come to you as layered .psd files.

Have You Joined the Bandwagon Yet?

Everyone and everyone has joined the Stories in Hand bandwagon at our Spraground! Have you signed up? If you have, yipee-doo! You’re probably busy getting your supplies for this great event ready!

If you haven’t signed up yet, whoa! What are you waiting for? Come and join the par-tay! 😀 Sign-up is till November 8th, and I did mention the whole course is free, right? With loads of surprises! So come on, hit this image below (or the one on my sidebar) and go straight to the sign-up area! I promise you, you’re going to be in good GREAT company! 😉

Stories in Hand - SIGN UP NOW! (if you haven

Update on the final set of Fall Into Fall Freebie:

This one is coming soon. I know, it’s trudging along way more slowly than I would have liked, but I’ve been busy caring for my three sick kids (bad colds gave way to pneumonia… so I have turned my home into a mini hospital with three poor little patients… would appreciate a little prayer sent to Heaven for them! Thanks in advance!)

Have a happy, scrappy day! 😀

19 Responses to “Mamma Mia!”

1. michiganhill Saturday, 28 February 2009 at 12:33 am #

Thanks so much for the template – it rocks!

2. megan Monday, 10 November 2008 at 12:42 pm #

thanks for sharing the template – I look forward to using it. I love double pages! 🙂

3. Joy Monday, 10 November 2008 at 4:54 am #

Nevermind….just found the layer!

4. Joy Monday, 10 November 2008 at 4:26 am #

Help Liv! I have a watermark on my template. I’m using the 12×24 version. I’m using to showcase my birthday day 🙂

5. Deanna Sunday, 2 November 2008 at 2:32 am #

Hello Liv, I really love the template. Your layout is so gorgeous, I practically copied it exactly. You can see mine at http://mrsblackfield.blogspot.com

Thank you so much. Deanna

6. Ramie Sunday, 26 October 2008 at 10:42 am #

THANK YOU! Love the template! And yeah, I’m on the bandwagon!!! LOL

7. Anke Saturday, 25 October 2008 at 9:27 am #

Love your LO and I don’t ever want to hear you say that you weigh yourself with the scale on top again!!!!! You must be a feather weight! You just look beautiful, girl!

8. jaime Saturday, 25 October 2008 at 8:36 am #

Thanks so much! I love the template!

9. Joanie Saturday, 25 October 2008 at 7:30 am #

Ooh, I love the templates. Your page is beautiful!

10. April Saturday, 25 October 2008 at 1:33 am #

Beautiful pages!!! This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us all.

11. Sharon Friday, 24 October 2008 at 11:24 pm #

Love the template! Thanks for sharing!

12. Meg Friday, 24 October 2008 at 9:03 pm #

Thank you, Liv!! This is gorgeous! Hope everybody in your house is feeling better soon….take care, Meg

13. Linda Friday, 24 October 2008 at 8:16 pm #

Thanks so much for the template — love that your divided it!

14. Marcie Friday, 24 October 2008 at 9:45 am #

Thanks for the template – it looks awesome! Sorry your boys are sick – fortunately they have YOU to care for them. Hope you are are healthy again soon.

15. Deb P. Friday, 24 October 2008 at 4:24 am #

Loved your post. Loved your LO. Loved your templates.

Hey, is that a skirt you are wearing in Santorini? It’s so strange to see you in long hair … cute, but strange. But then again, if you saw me with long hair you would think something a lot worse than strange!!!!

So sorry that your dear ones are so sick. My prayers are winging heavenward for a quick recovery for them and health and strength for you.

Love you and miss you bunches!!!!!! Mwah!!!
    Deb

16. Terebene Friday, 24 October 2008 at 4:12 am #

Thank you for the template. Lovely, as usual. Sorry the boys are sick. I will pray for them!

17. Jackie Wood Thursday, 23 October 2008 at 10:53 pm #

Love that movie, it is being released to DVD in December and it will definitely be slipping into a few stockings around here.

Long ago (18 years) I went to Santorini on summer break and your pictures brought it all back, truly spectacular views.

Love your page and the template is awesome, thanks so much for sharing!

18. Becky Thursday, 23 October 2008 at 9:03 pm #

LOVE this template!! And love those pics of you with long hair!! 😉

19. latz Thursday, 23 October 2008 at 7:34 pm #

thanks for the templates–It was pretty wild seeing you with long hair–either way you’re just a darling!