How Fast Do You…

23 Oct

Type?

I know. Silly, isn’t it? But I’m a sucker for these mindless games on the net.

Typing Test

Typing Test

What’s your score? 😉

15 Responses to “How Fast Do You…”

1. pj Tuesday, 9 December 2008 at 9:32 pm #

Try also this one:

2. Cheri Thursday, 20 November 2008 at 7:10 am #

I’m at 60. That’s good enough for me. Sounds like a lot of you guys spend way too much time on the computer!! 🙂

3. Joy Monday, 3 November 2008 at 1:20 am #

I only got 77…I used to type over 100! Now I’m going to spend too much time there trying to get faster again!

4. Heather Thursday, 30 October 2008 at 12:10 pm #

Back in the day, I was up there too. But my brain and fingers no longer dance in harmony. 😀

5. Cheri Tuesday, 28 October 2008 at 9:37 am #

I was 77 a couple times, then 83:) It helps if I force myself not to go back and fix a couple that I know I’ve got a letter wrong in.

6. Elnora Monday, 27 October 2008 at 12:45 am #

Dang, girl! You’re fast! I only managed 70. Love, love, love your blog! Thanks for this fun link.

7. Leanne Sunday, 26 October 2008 at 7:45 am #

Guess I did ok…94 wpm! Proud of that – but it’s no 128! wow!

8. Pinewoodtoo Sunday, 26 October 2008 at 6:26 am #

WEll alas I was a 53. I think I used to type faster. huh? I have been “absent” for awhile and am trying to catch up with my buds! I posted a new blog today and also I have been very remiss in not telling you how fantastic the Type+Writer class was. The post on my blog today is from that class. ~Ann

9. Jamie Sunday, 26 October 2008 at 6:04 am #

I got 97, but I’m a medical transcriptionist by trade. Funny, I thought I was faster! LOL

10. shell Sunday, 26 October 2008 at 1:08 am #

nope! i’m 50 wpm…..you win

11. Anke Saturday, 25 October 2008 at 9:23 am #

wow, I got 69 and I thought I was fast, LOL. I’ll have to try that again, I really enjoy typing.

12. Barbara Friday, 24 October 2008 at 6:34 am #

That was SO fun. I haven’t taken a typing test for YEARS. I knew I was fast but I have to say I was pretty pleased. 128 WPM! Fun! I may have to try to do it again.

13. Terebene Friday, 24 October 2008 at 3:19 am #

OK, you are fast. I can only do 62 WPM. The randomness of it is hard!

14. Molly Thursday, 23 October 2008 at 10:10 pm #

My god woman! No wonder you have a million posts on Jess’ site!

I was typing fast for me and I only got 47 WPM!!!

Looks like I need practice!

15. latz Thursday, 23 October 2008 at 7:39 pm #

WOW–83 words per minute! You spend way too much time on the compy! I got 66 (and I was really trying hard). Now get back to those kids! That’s an order.