It’s here! It’s here!

4 Oct

Finally, it’s here!

After spending the last few days and nights (and dawns) working on this project in secret, I am incredibly excited to share with you the very first collab kit that I have ever made with a friend!

But first, a bit about her: my friend Lynne is a Spraground sis and one of the sweetest, kindest people I have ever known. I have loved watching her grow and experiment and play with Photoshop from our very first days on the Spraground, and I love how she just takes an idea and runs with it. Lynne is such a natural at playing with Photoshop. But even with all these great qualities, what I love best of all about her is her gentle humility and selfless generosity. In this day and age where these are rare commodities, finding them in one person is truly a treasure.

Here are Lynne and me when we were kids (we still are, in a way–we love playing with Photoshop! 😆 )

Aaaand here’s the first part of our collab kit, Fall Into Fall:

Our first set contains five highly-textured papers in yummy autumn colors and eight real nature elements (3 flowers, 1 flower with stem, 2 autumn leaves, 2 wood leaves) which you can arrange together to form clusters, if you wish.

Click HERE to download the papers.

NOTE: If you’ve tried unsuccessfully to download the papers in the past few days, that’s because the original link gave up 😆 I’ve reuploaded and changed the link, so you can go ahead and download again now (thanks dj for letting me know! )

Click HERE to download the elements.

Thank you for the love you leave (for Lynne too!) in my blog and in the 4shared links. I’m sure Lynne would love to get warm fuzzies from you as well (and these days, she’s sitting on my blog porch with me so your warm fuzzies will sit nice and comfy in her arms!).

More than anything else, this kit we’ve been working on is a celebration of friendship! So come with us and celebrate friendship–yours, ours, and the ties that bind us all over the world! (And maybe share your story of a friendship you’ve formed on a playground too! 😉 )

Oh, and PS. if you’ll notice, this is Set 1… that can only mean that there must be more coming, right? So hang on and check back soon–we’ll have more fall goodies for you to (hopefully) fall in love with!

Have a happy day, my dear friends!

CREDITS: Katie Pertiet – Stacked Vintage Frames 2, Tailed Journalers

29 Responses to “It’s here! It’s here!”

1. April Saturday, 25 October 2008 at 2:49 am #

These are beautiful. I love texture in papers! Thank you for sharing your talents!

2. PatchyLou Tuesday, 14 October 2008 at 9:15 pm #

Congratulations Lynne and of course Liv!! Absolutely AWESOME kit. I love the colours and cannot wait to use them. You certainly are a great combination! thanks for sharing

3. LivE Saturday, 11 October 2008 at 12:28 pm #

Hi dj! Thanks for bringing the file link problem to my attention. I have no idea why the link went wonky (but if it helps any, I’ve experienced this with other freebies I myself have tried to download from other sites. haha!) Anyway, I’ve re-uploaded and changed the link, so it’s working now… I just tested it. 😉

So sorry for the hassle there, and I hope you’re able to download without a problem now. Let me know if you were able to get it, okay? And many thanks again!

4. dj Saturday, 11 October 2008 at 9:23 am #

Just found your blog and LOVE this kit! I was able to download the Elements with no problem, but when I try to download the papers, I get an error message that “The file link that you requested is not valid.” I tried multiple times and in 2 different browsers. Is there a problem with the file, or is it no longer available?

Thanks! : )

5. chrystal Thursday, 9 October 2008 at 12:55 am #

Beautiful!! I can’t wait to get home so I can download them!!

6. Cindy Monday, 6 October 2008 at 8:49 am #

Liv and Lynn thank you the kit is beautiful and such nice fall colors.

7. Lynn Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 10:20 pm #

Lynnea and Liv, you are both so creative and talented and together you make a great team! I left some love on the 4shared but really wanted Lynnea to know how excited I am for her! To step into the unknown and put yourself “out there” takes alot of courage. She certainly has that special something it takes to design. Liv, we already know that about you. You are kind, supportive, and always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone!

8. tomocus Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 9:46 pm #

Wow!! So beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent.

9. kicksmom Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 9:51 am #

This is a beautiful kit. Thanks so much for sharing this “friendship” kit.

10. Anke Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 9:22 am #

wow, you two are amazing!!! How beautiful. Thanks so much!

11. Jana Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 8:48 am #

Oh wow you two! You both are totally awesome and this is just gorgeous! What a secret you kept! I love you both & thanks for sharing your talents but most of all your friendship!!!

12. Joy Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 8:43 am #

Beautiful kit! I can’t wait to use it. I don’t have a Spraground friendship to speak of but I hope to spend more time there soon and one day be able to say that I do.

13. Jen Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 3:09 am #

Yay you guys!!! You are so talented!!!

14. April Dawn Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 2:34 am #

WOW! You both did fabulous!! Let me get this right…you want us to pick just one Spraground friendship to tell the story on? I wouldn’t know where to start or how to tell it. There isn’t a name in the comments above that wouldn’t be included. If you ever need help…they are there! If you ever need to vent…they are there! If you ever need a really good cathartic hug…they are there! And if you just plain need a really hard ROTFLOL…they are there!!

In the dictionary…if they haven’t already…they need to put one of the definitions of friend as Spragmate, and of friendship the Spraground!! Thanks again ladies for the kit and all you both have done for us on the Spraground!! You are in our hearts forever!!

15. Joan Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 2:21 am #

You girls rock. You know I love you both and thanks so much. I am honored to have such talented friends.

16. Veevs Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 2:06 am #

WOW, how beautiful!! Thank you so much both of you!

17. Sarah Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 1:58 am #

Heard about the kit on the Spraground message boards. These are lovely. Thanks!

18. shell Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 1:07 am #

oh my, you two have been BUSY! and i LOVE it! thank you, thank you, thank you! you gals kept a big secret……..:) a good one too! ((hugs))

19. Meg Sunday, 5 October 2008 at 12:46 am #

Hello Spraground friends!! Thank you for such a gorgeous kit! Can’t wait to see what’s coming next!

20. Terebene Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 11:56 pm #

Wow, thank you both so much! You did a great job keeping the secret and it turned out so lovely. Can’t wait for Part 2!

21. Joanie Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 11:56 pm #

Ooooh, my favorite time of year and now a kit to celebrate it!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents. This is just lovely.

22. Lindsan Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 11:54 pm #

Liv and Lynne, you guys seriously rock! Many thanks for all you give to the world.

23. Dewnie Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 11:47 pm #

You two are just amazing!!! My favorite colors for my favorite time of year!!!! Thanks big time from Boston!!

24. bl Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 10:34 pm #

Beautiful work ladies! Thanks very much for sharing.

25. Anne Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 10:07 pm #

Very many thanks for sharing your creativity!
    Anne

26. Deb P. Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 10:03 pm #

Thanks to Liv and Lynne!!! Love the beginning of a great kit! Absolutely adore the creators. You both are so wonderfully generous. I will be totally content to sit with you on the porch and share our friendship. Hugs to both!!!

27. kam Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 9:35 pm #

These are beautiful as always — it is so fun to add to my LivE collection!! Thank you both!!!!

28. HeatherK Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 9:34 pm #

I just love the deep colors! These will be perfect for a couple hybrid projects I have in mind. Thank you both!

29. latz Saturday, 4 October 2008 at 8:29 pm #

Oh you two are just so sweet and generous! Thanks for this kit and I look forward to seeing more and using them soon! Love to you both!