Layouts of Love

12 Mar

I need not say more. These masterpieces speak for themselves.

Thank you for the love. Know that you are loved immensely in return. 🙂

14 Responses to “Layouts of Love”

1. crivello13 Wednesday, 19 March 2008 at 10:55 am #

Liv, I feel like a celeb! Just popped onto your blog to find my lo in your slideshow! You rock girl!! I am touched!

2. ScrappyGuy Saturday, 15 March 2008 at 8:00 am #

Liv, you made my day. The integrity to which you approach a downfall is so inspiring. How could we NOT love knowing such a person as you!

3. dewnie Friday, 14 March 2008 at 10:53 pm #

i am touched!! thank you!

4. SusanD Friday, 14 March 2008 at 9:26 pm #

Thank you for this beautiful present!

5. Kari Holt Friday, 14 March 2008 at 1:41 am #

Amazing what people can scrap when given amazing designs to work with!! Promise when I have 5 seconds to play I will be working with your goodies!!! Love you!

6. latz Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 6:49 pm #

Wow–it was fun to see all of these put together like this–I had missed a few on the galleries.

7. Carol Dillon Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 3:21 pm #

I loved looking at all the layouts in the slide show using your work!

8. shell Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 12:21 pm #

poppin over to say hello!! what a nice thank you to your buddies and family at the playground! you truly inspire me! i’ve really never loved someone i’ve never met soooo much!!! (except Jesus and my babies i carried!!! ) you are awesome, givin you a big hug, and excited to see what’s behind the next door for you!!! amen? amen!! shell

9. Veevs Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 6:21 am #

Fantastic slide show Liv! Soo many beautiful layouts all created with your gorgeous designs!

10. D Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 5:09 am #

Liv,
    Thank you for putting your talent out there. I’ve done two of Jessica’s courses and of course did her layouts. Your kits and elements were the first one’s I have ever done outside of her course (and posted them to!). Thanks for all your help, comments and of course talent. You are a ROCK STAR!!

11. Mer/marie Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 3:50 am #

The slide show is great! What a good way to say thanks to everyone! Hope you got through to the next round…That’s what I was looking for. The real news.

12. Joan Thursday, 13 March 2008 at 12:45 am #

Liv, what a lovely and thoughful tribute to all your friends. Sorry I haven’t gotten around to using it yet but I will. Thanks so much for all you do. Love Ya.

13. Heather Wednesday, 12 March 2008 at 10:52 pm #

Liv, you are quite the winner in my book. Thanks for sharing your passion and heart’s work.

{{{hugs}}}

14. fivesourlimit Wednesday, 12 March 2008 at 10:40 pm #

Okay, Liv, you are awesome. I popped over to see what was going on and you have this amazing slide show! Love it!!!!