Got flowers?

25 Sep

My dearest friend Jana is in the middle of making a fantastic layout, which inspired me to make some nature-inspired wordart. So here are 2 for all of you; hope you find some use for them! 😉

In between days WordArt

Download here. Zip password is Jana. The paper background isn’t included (just did that in a quick rush last night for the preview 😆 ), but the faint wildflowers behind the Emerson quote is part of it (thanks to arraich for that!).

ETA: Sorry, link is no longer available.

In case you’re wondering what happened to the Pinky Promise kit, I’ve got more goodies coming, so stay tuned! I just have to zip ’em up and upload ’em…

Thanks in advance for leaving some love in my blog!

Oh and guess what? Found out that my freebs were featured again here and here! Woohoo!!! Love these freebie hunters! 😀

I’ll be back in a few to put up more freebs! Till then… keep playing! 😀

6 Responses to “Got flowers?”

1. Jutta (Dark Angel) Thursday, 29 November 2007 at 5:17 am #

Hello i love this fabulous wordart! I have downloaded the zipfile but i become a error message the password Jana is wrong! 😦 Can you write me the correct password? Big hugs from germany

Jutta

2. dawns Tuesday, 25 September 2007 at 11:00 pm #

Another wonderful job. Beautiful!! (like the password too)

3. kehfrog Tuesday, 25 September 2007 at 10:30 pm #

Thanks so much! We’ve got a rose garden and these will be perfect for scrapping pictures of it!

4. Gail Tuesday, 25 September 2007 at 9:37 pm #

Thnaks for the cool word art!

5. julie Tuesday, 25 September 2007 at 7:54 pm #

fantastic, thank you so much for sharing. i love my garden and spend a lot of time there, despite our english weather!!

6. Deb P Tuesday, 25 September 2007 at 3:14 pm #

Oohhh!! I love your wordart Liv!!! I have some great photos of the flower gardens my son planted for me for Mother’s Day and this wordart will be perfect for them!!!!! Thanks GF. Love ya bunches and loads.