Happy Father’s Day

17 Jun

A father’s love is powerful beyond words.

Today I honor my dad who taught me all I needed to navigate through life with integrity and principle, and I honor my awesome husband whom my five sons are incredibly lucky to call Pop, and I thank once again our Heavenly Father who has blessed me with these two incredibly amazing men to love and call mine.

And I wish all of you, my dear friends, who are fathers in one way or another, and all of you who have been blessed with fathers to love: Happy Father’s Day, with much affection!

11 Responses to “Happy Father’s Day”

1. Russel Ray Photos Friday, 29 June 2012 at 11:42 am #

Happy belated Fathers Day to fathers everywhere.

• LivE Saturday, 28 July 2012 at 7:51 pm #

and to you, too, russel! 🙂

2. Faith Monday, 25 June 2012 at 4:05 am #

Brought me to tears…. I’ve been praying for my son and daughter and I came across this Liv on the Blog Hop…. Thank You so much for posting and sharing it…. It meant the world to me….
    Faith

• LivE Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 12:59 am #

it is so heartwarming to be able to reach across the miles and touch a friend’s heart. thank you very much for leaving such a touching comment. i am honored to have been the vessel for comfort and companionship for you today. i will keep you and your intentions (your son and daughter) in my prayers. take care. xox

3. pinay e-motion Wednesday, 20 June 2012 at 8:18 am #

Hi Liv, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I always enjoy reading your post. You have impressed me not only in your ability to discuss different interesting topics in your blogs, but have also captivated me in your ability to capture different great images through your genius manipulation of the lens. I hope you’ll consider accepting it and the acceptance rule: http://philippinehappinessandlove.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/versatile-blogger-award/

• LivE Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 1:01 am #

hi, thank you so much for the honor! i was actually nominated a few weeks past but haven’t gotten around to accomplishing the requirements (schedules have been insane lately!). but thank you so much; i promise to get to this as soon as possible! big hugs at maraming salamat, kapatid! 🙂

4. evilnymphstuff Monday, 18 June 2012 at 10:32 am #

Lovely post! Happy father’s day to you too 🙂

• LivE Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 12:59 am #

thank you so much! xox

5. Carmela Sunday, 17 June 2012 at 5:52 pm #

Happy Father’s Day to RJ too, Liv! Nakakaiyak naman yang youtube mo… hahahaha. 🙂

• LivE Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 1:00 am #

hahaha! i can just see you now! happy papi’s day to ab too! can’t wait to have you guys within hugging distance soon! xoxox