F is for 47 Fun, Fabulous, Fantastic Freebies … Fo(u)r You!

25 Jun

The designers, creative team members, and admin at JessicaSprague.com have all been working hard in our digital labs, cooking up something these past weeks to celebrate 4 fabulous years of growing our skills and telling our stories and cultivating friendships on our Spraground…

And tonight is the night we’re throwing confetti and blowing trumpets and and welcoming one and all to this seriously awesome PARTY! We’ve got 47 goodie bags (actually, there’s a little surprise at the end too! πŸ˜‰ ) to give each one of you!

Be sure you unzip your goodie bags as soon as you pass through each blog so that you can collect the quote strips tucked inside each one. When you’ve gathered all 47 quote strips, arrange them in the correct order then send the completed “quote” to my dear friend Tori (her email addy is on the flyer below), and all those who complete the quote correctly have an additional chance to win the raffle for a sur-PRIZE from us! How awesome is that! πŸ˜€

Remember, though, that you need to grab all your goodie bags (and send that completed quote to Tori) between NOW and 10PM EST Sunday (June 26th), which is when our party winds down (and then we get to wipe the traces of chocolate cupcake off our faces and lie down on the grass and smile contentedly at the stars, thanking the heavens for a wonderful weekend-long party πŸ™‚ ).

So while you put on your virtual running shoes and get ready for our 47-stop bloghop, here’s a bit of info to let you know how we’re playing this entire weekend!

THIS IS BLOG STOP NO. 2

In case you’ve arrived here directly, you’ll want to click on the image below to get to the start of the bloghop πŸ™‚

And now… open your arms wide so I can give you a great big (((squeeze))) and this goodie-bag that I’ve created for you!

CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE to grab your freebie πŸ™‚ (And while you’re downloading, you might want to leave a little love on my blog via the COMMENTS box at the bottom? πŸ˜‰ I just *love* hearing from you! )

Sorry, the download link has expired. Thank you so much for dropping by!

Included in my mini kit are:

• 3 highly-textured 12×12 patterned papers
  • 3 highly-textured 12×12 solid papers
  • infinity chain
  • stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • journaling tag
  • stapled vintage frame
  • a trio of eyelets
  • pinned tag
  • price code tag
  • heart paper clip
  • extra large embossed acetate title

All my elements come in simple and pre-shadowed versions! πŸ™‚

(PS. For those who live in the US, the colors of my 4EVER Mini Kit are sure to work perfectly for your Fourth-of-July holiday that’s right around the corner! Isn’t 4 such a fabulous number? πŸ˜€ )

NEXT STOP on the bloghop is… hang on… let me first remind you (*naughty smiles):

DON’T FORGET … THERE’S MORE THIS WEEKEND!

We have discounts on every class and product in our store through Sunday, June 26! Be sure to stock up on your favorite digi supplies as well as enroll in the classes you’ve been wanting to take!

• 20% off every self-paced class, including Digital Scrapbooking, Photo Editing, Adobe Illustrator, Digital Organization, and more
  • 30% off our beginner classes, Up & Running with Photoshop and Photo Editing: Good-to-Great Workflow
  • 35% off ALL our DIGITAL PRODUCTS! (Click HERE to go to my shop :D)

And if you’ve missed any of the 27 episodes of Jessica’s amazing Photoshop Friday tutorials and our Hybrid Project Friday tutorials, now’s your chance to grab them for just $1 each before they’re retired forever on June 26th.

AND NOW YOU WANT TO RUN TO…

BLOG STOP NO. 3 – which is the home of the goddess of all things kitschy, Danielle’s blog!

Click HERE to get to Kitschy Digitals, Danielle’s blog!

Have fun, and thanks so much for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger … come back often cos I just love sitting on my blog porch, sipping on iced tea (or hot chocolate :D), and swapping stories with you! (Go ahead and sign up for email subscription on the right top side of this page πŸ˜‰ ).

See you soon! BIG BIG ((((hugs))))!

296 Responses to “F is for 47 Fun, Fabulous, Fantastic Freebies … Fo(u)r You!”

1. Maree Forman Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 6:18 am #

Liv,
    This is gorgeous and I am blown away by the generosity of the designers on this site. Love you all .

Many mnay thanks.

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:32 pm #

thank you very much, maree, for your kind words! i am honored to be part of such a wonderful family at jessicasprague.com! thank you for dropping by and partying with us – do drop by again soon! xox

2. Jane S Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 5:47 am #

Thanks so much for the fantastic kit. Jane

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:31 pm #

you’re welcome, jane, and thank you for passing by and celebrating with us! do drop by again soon! xox

3. rsheedy Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 5:27 am #

Liv, your work is amazing! Thanks for putting this all together…you are my hero!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:31 pm #

hi rachael, thank YOU for your wonderful participation and creative work that are a big part of the reason why our bloghop party is wonderful! you are awesome! big grateful hugs! xox

4. krafting kelly Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:00 am #

So gorgeous! Thank you so much!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:29 pm #

you’re welcome, kelly! thanks for passing by and celebrating with us! do drop by again soon πŸ™‚ xox

5. Heather Landry Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 2:39 am #

Liv,

Thank you so very much for everything you did to get this fantastic blog hop together. You are so organized that it made it easy to participate. I really appreciate being able to create for you at JessicaSprague.com! I love your blog hop contribution to bits!

Hugs,
    Heather

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:01 pm #

heather, my dear friend, have i ever told you how awesome you are? i have? let me say it again! you are so inspirational and so wonderful and kind! and masterfully creative too! and this bloghop is a huge success because of ALL of you and your amazing creativity and wonderful participation! big grateful hugs from the bottom of my heart! ❀

6. Alaina Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 1:46 am #

Thank you for the digital goodies, I can’t wait to use them! Happy 4th Birthday and have a wonderful July 4th too!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 2:36 am #

you’re welcome, alaina! thanks for dropping by and for celebrating with us! have a wonderful weekend and a wonderful 4th as well, and hope to see you around here again soon! xox

7. Michele v Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 1:23 am #

Thank you so very much!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 1:28 am #

you’re welcome, michele! thanks too for celebrating with us! hope to see you around here again soon! xox

8. JayKaye Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 1:21 am #

Thanks for the awesome mini-kit, Liv.
    I have probably purchased more of your kits than any other designer — I love your style!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 1:28 am #

ohmygosh, thank you so much!!! you so inspire me with your kind, kind words! big grateful HUGS to you! ❀ xox

9. Vera Simon Tempel Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:18 am #

Thank you Liv for your part of this great kit!
    Ill tell my friends, dow here in Brasil, to join this delicious Birthday Blog Hop.
    XOXO
    Vera

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:56 am #

you’re welcome, vera, and thank YOU for dropping by and spreading the word to your friends in brasil! looking forward to having them join the party too! have a wonderful weekend and do drop by again soon! xox

10. Tiffany Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:54 pm #

I am EXCITED about this blog hop! I’ve missed it EVERY YEAR!! NOT THIS YEAR!! LOL! πŸ™‚
    Thanks SO MUCH for this kit!! Thankful to you and the other designers for the time and effort to help our creations look AMAZING!! Inspired to create!!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:17 am #

wow, tiffany, i am SO GLAD that you made it this year! bring on the confetti and the streamers cos we’re going to party hard! πŸ˜€

you’re most welcome – on behalf of all the awesome designers, creative team members, and admin! YOU and your kind words inspire us, and it is always such an honor when you create with our “schtuff” πŸ™‚ do send me a link when you’ve created something: i would love to ooh and aah and leave you love too! have a wonderful weekend, and do drop by again soon! xox

11. elseepe Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:40 pm #

Liv, amazing all the work you do to bring all this fun to all! Hugs

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:15 am #

my dear lisa, you are such a valuable part of this wonderful amazing party! thank YOU for being an awesome part of it! xoxox

12. Ann Daly Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:29 pm #

Liv thanks my friend for this part of the humongeous kit. Love it! ~Ann

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:14 am #

ann my dear friend, it is always a pleasure to have you visit. so glad you love it… everyone has done amazing stuff – i am so proud of them! big hugs to you!

13. Silvia Diaz Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:19 pm #

I’m thoroughly impressed! You’ve taken the time to respond to people! I will definetely be back already added you to the list of blogs I visit and all. You are hispanic? I’m assuming from something you posted on a diff blog and the last name. Where are you from, I’ve been scrappin’ for a bit and see so few hispanics. I’m Cuban and Puerto Rican (CubiRican). Again, thanks for the freebies!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:13 am #

hi again, silvia! thank you, you are so kind! i would love to have you visit often πŸ™‚

my grandmother was half-american, half-spanish but my last name is my husband’s πŸ™‚ i come from manila, which is a big group of islands in the middle of the pacific ocean πŸ™‚ where practically everyone has hispanic names (300 years under spanish rule πŸ™‚ ). i am so glad to add you to my list of friends! looking forward to sitting with you on my blogporch and trading stories πŸ™‚ have a wonderful weekend, silvia! xox

14. Cherri Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:18 pm #

Boy, just getting started on the hop and already great stuff! Thanks Liv, it is wonderful. And just wanna say I wish you and Jess would teach another type + writer (3) class. I loved the others, and they were some of my most favorite pages! Purty PLEASE.

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:07 am #

hi cherri! you’re most welcome, and thank you so much for dropping by my blogporch and for your very inspiring and kind words! type+writer 3: very tempting! i’ll let jes know, and we just might have to make some wishes come true, won’t we? πŸ˜‰ big hugs! xox

15. RenΓ©e Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:04 pm #

Thank you Liv! Your work is always wonderful & fun!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:06 am #

you’re welcome, renee, and thank you so much for your kind words! do feel most welcome to visit again soon! xox

16. Lorna Mae Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:30 pm #

Having fun going along on my 2nd blog ever. Thank you for the free files. Very Nice ! ! !

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:05 am #

you’re most welcome, lorna mae! thanks for visiting and celebrating with us, and hope to see you around again soon! xox

17. Faith Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:29 pm #

Thank you so much for the download on your blog hop…

Faith

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:04 am #

you’re most welcome, faith! thanks for dropping by and for celebrating with us! hope to see you around again! xox

18. Julia M. Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:24 pm #

I cannot seem to get the download. I am using Internet Explorer, and it blocks the download. It says I can click to tell it what to do, but when I click download file, the computer does nothing. I see you told another commenter to use Firefox. How do you use Firefox?
    Thanks!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:04 am #

hi julia, thanks for dropping by and visiting! you can download firefox (and use it alongside IE if you’re reluctant to let go of IE … although once you try firefox, i’m pretty sure you’ll love it :D) for free cos it’s open-source. it’s really easy to use too, so just use that and i’m pretty sure you’ll be able to grab any download anywhere without a problem. πŸ™‚

here’s the link to download firefox (copy and paste into your browser):

have fun! πŸ˜€

19. thecountryteacher Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:23 pm #

Liv,
    Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! You are always my “go to girl!” Thank you for all of your inspiration and encouragement!

Miki

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:00 am #

miki dearest, you are always my beloved “go to creative artist” – you rock my world! thank you for all that you do! ❀ big squeezes!

20. Arianne Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:23 pm #

How fun. Thank you!

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 12:01 am #

you’re welcome, arianne! thank you too for dropping by and joining our party! hope to see you around soon! xox

21. Beth Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:13 pm #

Awesome, Thank You!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:59 pm #

you’re most welcome, beth! thanks for dropping by and celebrating with us! see you again soon! πŸ˜€ xox

22. Kelly T. (tnscrapper) Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 10:03 pm #

Thanks. You are so generous with your work! I didn’t have any trouble with the dl. Just click and away we go!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:59 pm #

that’s so great to know, kelly! thank you for your kind words, and for visiting my blog and celebrating with us. do come around again soon! xox

23. Becca Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:59 pm #

For anyone having trouble downloading the kit: I had to right-click on the image, then select “open link” Downloaded with no problems after that!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:58 pm #

thanks for sharing that tip, becca! hope everyone is able to grab my mini kit! thanks for dropping by and hope you visit again soon πŸ˜€ xox

24. Julia M. Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:56 pm #

Thanks for the digital goodies. I especially like the chain links and the denim element. This blog hop is great!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 11:57 pm #

ooh i am so glad, julia! thank YOU for dropping by and joining our celebration! hope to see you around again! xox

25. Debbie B Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:26 pm #

This is amazing!! Thank you so much for the freebies. I am new to digital and not quite sure how to work with all of these images but they are beautiful!!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:46 pm #

hi debbie, oooh how exciting! you are going to LOVE digi, i promise you! (i’m addicted, can you tell? LOL). thank you so much for your kind words, and for dropping by and for the love you’ve left here… i do look forward to having you come visit again (and perhaps i’ll see you on jessicasprague.com – the home for all those who want to grow their skills amidst a very helpful and warm community! have a wonderful weekend! xox

26. Rhadonda Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:24 pm #

Well big hugs right back atcha! Thanks so much.

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:44 pm #

awesome! you’re welcome, rhadonda! thank you for visiting and celebrating with us! i look forward to having you around again! have a wonderful weekend! xox

27. Becca Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:14 pm #

Love the kit, but I can’t get it to download!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:44 pm #

hi becca, thank you for dropping by and for your kind words πŸ˜€ are you using IE to download? may i recommend using firefox to download (many of those who had problems downloading shifted to firefox and were able to download without a problem). let me know if you were able to grab my freebie, okay? will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you in the meantime πŸ˜€ xox

28. Trista Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:06 pm #

Thank you for the fun freebies! I am new to digital scrapbooking and am excited to use the elements in your goodie bag. Love the papers, the chain and the vintage-y frame!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:43 pm #

you’re most welcome, trista! i get so excited when i find friends who are dipping their toes in digi… because i just know you’re going to LOVE it! do feel most welcome to come visit here again, anytime at all! (and you may want to skip over to jessicasprague.com, which has the most awesome, most friendly, and most helpful community of ladies –and men too πŸ˜‰ — committed to helping everyone grow their skills!). looking forward to having you visit my blogporch soon! xox

29. Nina Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:58 pm #

Thank you, thank you. Just started doing digital LO a few months ago and can use all the help I can get! While collecting all these wonderful goodies I am also bookmarking all the wonderful sites too.

Thanks again!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:39 pm #

oh you are going to looove digi, nina! thanks so much for dropping by and i do hope you come around more often! do skip by jessicasprague.com when you’re bookmarking, as it is my second home and everyone there is just awesome and welcoming and friendly and helpful! (how’s that for encouragement? :D) enjoy your goodies and again, thank you for the love you’ve left here! xox

30. Amanda Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:55 pm #

Thanks so much!!! πŸ™‚

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:37 pm #

you’re most welcome, amanda! thank YOU for dropping by and joining our celebration! hope to see you around again soon! xox

31. belle Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:51 pm #

What a fun party! Thanks so much for sharing your great work. Love the infinity chain especially.

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:36 pm #

i’m so glad you like it, belle! thanks so much for dropping by and joining our party! do come around again soon! xox

32. Eileen Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:41 pm #

Thanks so much for the terrific kit. What cool embellishments!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:35 pm #

you’re welcome, eileen, and thank YOU for taking the time to leave some love and for dropping by! hope to have you come visit again soon! xox

33. Beth Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:33 pm #

Thank you! That infinity chain is so SICK! (I would have said cool, but I’ve been informed that cool is “uncool”, and that sick is the new cool!)

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 9:32 pm #

hahaha, beth! glad you cleared that up – now i need to talk to my teenage boys and ask them why they haven’t clued me in to the latest lingo yet! haha! thanks so much for dropping by and taking the time to leave some love – hope you come around again soon! xox

34. Missy Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:55 pm #

THANK YOU! Can’t wait to dig in!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:09 pm #

you’re welcome, missy! thank YOU for dropping by and celebrating with us… enjoy the rest of the weekend and hope you have a grand time creating! do drop by again soon! xox

35. Chriss Johns Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:51 pm #

Thanks so much! Love the freebie!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Chriss

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:08 pm #

i’m so glad you do! thank YOU, chriss, for dropping by and joining our party! hope to have the pleasure of your visit again soon! have a wonderful weekend! xox

36. Patricia Morris Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:49 pm #

Thank you for the gorgeous freebies. I can’t wait to make some 4th of July memories now so I can scrap them!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:07 pm #

you’re welcome, trish, and thank YOU for dropping by and joining our party! i would love to see what you create so don’t hesitate to come back and send me a link if you do decide to grant me the honor of using my schtuff πŸ˜€ xox

37. nancyS Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:47 pm #

Thank you. Love the whole kit–but I absolutely adore your papers. You are my “go to” designer for papers. πŸ™‚

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:07 pm #

ohmygosh, nancy, you are the sweetest! THANK YOU so much for your kind, kind words! you inspire me! big grateful hugs to you, and hope to have you come visit again! xox

38. Linda in Aus Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:33 pm #

What a fun post, you sound so happy and chripy, bought a smile to my face and thanks for the goodie bag.

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:02 pm #

i am so glad that your visit here made you smile! that means a lot to me πŸ˜€ you’re so welcome, linda – and thank YOU for visiting my blog and partying with us! hope you drop by again soon! xox

39. Tammy Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:18 pm #

Thank you so much for this kit! I love the papers and can’t wait to use them πŸ™‚

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 8:01 pm #

you’re welcome, tammy: i am so glad you like them! thank YOU for dropping by my blog and leaving love – and for celebrating with us! hope you come around again soon – i would love to see what you create with my little goodie so don’t hesitate to link me up if you want to πŸ˜€ xox

40. Narelle Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:09 pm #

Thanks a million – fabulous freebie!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:59 pm #

you’re welcome, narelle! thanks for dropping by and partying with us! hope you drop by again soon! xox

41. Kim Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 6:58 pm #

Awesome freebie!! thanks so much for the kit!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:17 pm #

you’re welcome, kim! thanks so much for celebrating with us! hope you drop by again soon! xox

42. Lois Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 6:51 pm #

Love your kit, looking forward to using it. Thanks so much for the freebie

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:16 pm #

you’re most welcome, lois, and i hope i get a chance to see what you create with it! thanks so much for dropping by and hope to see you again real soon! xox

43. Linda Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 6:35 pm #

Thank you… I love it!! guessing a lot of others do too since it is slow go!

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:15 pm #

you’re welcome, linda! and thank you for your kind and very inspiring words! thanks for your patience, and thanks for dropping by and joining our party! hope you come around again soon! xox

44. Missus Wookie Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 6:31 pm #

Oh thank you for these. As a US ex-pats in Britain we’re holding “A Celebrate Whatever you’d like independence from Party” next weekend πŸ™‚

Camino downloaded this fine πŸ™‚

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:13 pm #

i like the sound of *that* kind of party! πŸ˜€

thank you for dropping by; hope you come around again soon! xox

45. lindsan Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 6:21 pm #

You are amazing! Your work is amazing! I am honoured to be part of your world. Thank you friend.

• lindsan Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 6:23 pm #

PS. IE wasn’t letting me download either, it said downloads from this page is blocked. But Firefox did the trick. πŸ™‚

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 7:12 pm #

hey linds – the honor is mutual – thank YOU for being part of my world! πŸ™‚ ❀ ya!

ps. and *that* is why i love firefox. πŸ˜‰

46. jslaikjer@aol.com Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 4:30 pm #

Love it! This is so much fun! Can’t wait to create with all this swag! πŸ™‚

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 5:17 pm #

so glad you do! πŸ˜€ thanks so much for dropping by and celebrating with us, julie – and if you’d like to drop me a link, i’d love to check out whatever you create with my goodie-bag! have a wonderful weekend! xox

47. Larissa Heskett Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 4:15 pm #

THANKS for the fun blog hop and the free downloads!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 5:18 pm #

you’re welcome, larissa! thank YOU for joining our party and for dropping by! hope you come around again soon! have a wonderful weekend too! xox

48. Debra Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 3:45 pm #

thanks so much Liv, I really appreciate the work you all do at JS.

• LivE Sunday, 26 June 2011 at 4:44 pm #

YOU make JS a delight to be in, deb. thank YOU so much for being part of our JS family! xox

49. Alison Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Thank you so much!!! Love the papers and the embellishments ❀

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 3:11 pm #

i’m so glad you do, alison! thank you for dropping by and celebrating with us! do feel most welcome to drop by anytime! xox

50. Simona Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 2:44 pm #

Thanks for this great great project.. by Simona from Italy (Rimini)

• LivE Saturday, 25 June 2011 at 2:57 pm #

thanks so much for joining our birthday celebration, simona! do drop by anytime soon! xoxox

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: