Housecleaning… Want… Need

24 Sep

Been doing housecleaning all day… online, that is. 🙂

I received word from some of you sweeties that you couldn’t access the 4shared link for my Extraordinary Days Album Cover Pages, so I checked it out… and yep! It seems that some gremlins have taken over the link because for some reason it’s broken. 😛

I took down that link and re-uploaded the file to give you a new link.

Here, once more, is the link for the cover pages (the inner pages are still on the original post; I checked the link and they work).

Click on the image to download.

LivEdesigns Extraordinary Days Album - Cover Page Templates (Link Renewed)

LivEdesigns Extraordinary Days Album - Cover Page Templates (Link Renewed)

Since I was wading around in my 4shared site, I decided to do some housecleaning, and decided to take down my old freebie links. Yay! You know what that means, right? More space for new freebs!

(If there’s some kit you absolutely love which isn’t available anymore, just leave me a comment and I’ll upload it again for you… 😉 )

And just to make use of all that glorious new space, here’s another paper pack to go with the Whisper Paper Pack 1 which I gave before Type+Writer began.

Click on the image to download.

LivEdesigns Whisper Paper Pack 2

LivEdesigns Whisper Paper Pack 2

Okay then! Back to more creating, while the muse is alive and kicking! 😆

PS. a HUGE heartfelt thank you to all who’ve left me comments and advice about the Bind-It-All… keep ’em coming! 🙂 (I have almost succeeded in transforming this want into a need! 😆  )

12 Responses to “Housecleaning… Want… Need”

1. Lorie Sunday, 28 September 2008 at 4:06 am #

Oh! I love that!

Thanks for the goodies!

2. Lis G Friday, 26 September 2008 at 9:42 pm #

Liv
    You are the absolute best! Thanks for these – and everything else that is you!

3. Chrystal Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 9:36 pm #

You are awesome! Love the papers.

4. Bree Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 7:43 pm #

Thank you – love the template and the lovely textured papers.

5. Mrs. Mordecai Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 8:04 am #

Thanks so much for the great papers! You’re so talented.

6. michele Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 6:18 am #

awesome paper! THANKS!

7. Patti Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 2:47 am #

Shucks! I just found you last week and was downloading. I bought Photoshop and I’m ready to go but have to get up the courage to dip my toes in the water. That’s what I get for procrastinating! 🙂

8. HarleyGirl Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 1:28 am #

thanks so much for the two paper packs. they are so pretty. I love the soft colors.

9. Diane Wednesday, 24 September 2008 at 8:37 pm #

Thank you so much for reloading the link. I can’t wait to give this mini album a go. Your designs are just stunning. TFS.

10. Hope Wednesday, 24 September 2008 at 9:54 am #

thank you, thank you! I am so lucky that I downloaded most of your stash the other day. I really hope that I can make this template look as good as your layout/book.

Did I mention u r a rock star?

omg! the paper is BONUS

11. Terebene Wednesday, 24 September 2008 at 9:27 am #

Liv – thanks for the second set of awesome papers (I used the last set on my Day 4 layout for Type+writer) and for all the heart-felt sentiment about the class. It’s been said, but it was really awesome and you had a huge part in that!

Don’t you think it interesting that the Bind-it-all is pink? Who is the market for that? I don’t do anything along these lines but I found that an interesting marketing choice. Exclude EVERY guy from the get-go. Hmmm.

12. Terri Wednesday, 24 September 2008 at 9:09 am #

Liv, these are beautiful! I can’t wait to try them. You are a doll!