Here we go…

19 Jan

… Set 3 of Pasteleria! 😀

w-livedesigns-pasteleria-3.jpg

I know I said I’d just have dinner, and no, I do not spend three hours eating dinner, but when I was about to zip up the third set, I looked at the journal block and thought it would be nice if it came with a clip that you could use to digitally attach it to your layout if you wanted to. Sooo, to make a long story short, I came up with the clip.

And then I thought, hmmm. That clip needs something to attach it to the layout with… so I came up with a brad! But the brad will come tomorrow, with the next–and last set–of this freebie. (Not the last freeb, just the last set in this series. 😀 )

So here’s what you’re getting in this set: 3 textured papers – Limelight and Lullaby, in their solid, lightly grunged-up versions (so you have the option of using solid papers with the rest of the kit) and Caress, which is a very subtly patterned paper. There’s also a chipboard journal block and the metal clip that I mentioned earlier. (Credits for the wonderful designers whose commercial use items I used are in my TOU).

Here’s where you go to download Set 3!

Alright, won’t stay long now as it’s again early morn (that would mean dawn) and i still have no LOAD for Day 18. Gotta work on that.

Soooo, goodnight sweeties, and I’ll be back tomorrow!!!

PS. Thank you sooooo much for your sweet, warm, kind comments. They totally totally make my heart dance with joy. Love ya all who take the time to leave love! ((((((((hugs)))))))) to you!

10 Responses to “Here we go…”

1. Pamela Saturday, 26 January 2008 at 7:06 am #

Wow…I LOVE that “backside” layout….absolutely terrific! 🙂

2. Angela Monday, 21 January 2008 at 10:47 am #

Thank you, Liv. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! (By the way, how are your eyes after your Lasik? My son just had this done this week.)

3. sarebear Sunday, 20 January 2008 at 2:06 pm #

You are so generous, and such a great designer! I’m still learning too (had the most FAB color dodged and burned paper about done, and puter crashed, sob!! lol), but the biggest thing holding me back is not knowing how to write a TOU or if there’s a template or somewhere it’s ok to look over various types and make up one from those, or not.

LOVE your LIVely stuff, Liv! Hee hee.

4. Chrystal Sunday, 20 January 2008 at 10:11 am #

Thanks, Liv! I am loving these colors. Makes me want spring to come NOW. 🙂

5. HarleyGirl Sunday, 20 January 2008 at 7:50 am #

thanks much for the next part

6. Terebene Sunday, 20 January 2008 at 3:56 am #

Thank you – what a great clip!

7. Paula Aitkens Sunday, 20 January 2008 at 3:17 am #

XOXO!……………………Warm thoughts ‘n’ TY from Paula

8. latz Saturday, 19 January 2008 at 8:24 pm #

thanks again

9. Ljonezy Saturday, 19 January 2008 at 4:34 pm #

thanks for the 3rd set. You are the best!

10. Heather Saturday, 19 January 2008 at 10:56 am #